The Howard St. range is for .22 calibre rimfire rifles only, and is open every Wednesday night from 6pm. See the Diary for more information.
- Howard St.: From Pacific Highway in Coffs Harbour, turn east onto Harbour Dr.
- Travel 1.2 kms, then turn right at the roundabout onto Hogbin Dr.
- Travel 300 metres, then turn left at the roundabout onto Howard St.
- Travel 950 metres, then make a sharp right turn into the driveway for the Howard St. range
- Dairyville: From Pacific Highway in Coffs Harbour, turn west onto West High St.
- Travel 1.1 kms and continue through the roundabout onto Coramba Rd.
- Travel 8.6 kms, then turn left onto Upper Orara Rd.
- Travel 6 kms, then turn right onto Dariyville Rd.
- Travel 3.6 kms, then turn right onto Dry Creek Rd. (a dirt road with a 15 km/hr speed limit)
- Travel 1.1 kms, then turn right across a cattle grid into the driveway for the Dairyville range